Monday, October 20
Elem/ JH Covington Douglas @ Covington 4:30
National Gaurd Anti- Bullying Workshop During 5th Hour
Tuesday, October 21
OYE Kit Pick-up
State Opening Ceremonies & Greenhand Quiz
DCLA FFA Chapter Meeting @Lunch
HS Girls Basketball Scrimmage @Perry @4:00
Wednesday, October 22
FFA Trap Shooting Contest @ Fort Supply-- 8:00 A.M.
Thursday, October 23
JH Football vs.Timberlake Home 6:30
Friday, October 24
HS Football vs. Covington- Douglas Home @7:30 p.m.
PTO Drive-Thru Meal October 24th From 5:00-7:00 @New Gym Foyer
(BBQ Pork Sandwich, Chip, Cookies, & Water $5.00)
Tickets Available from any PTO membe
The High School Lady Eagles are selling EAGLES Shirts, Hoodies, and Sweats.
Dri Fit Shirt logo Dri Fit T-Shirt $15
Logo For all Other Products
T-Shirt $12- Sweat Pants $20 -Hoodie $25 & Long Sleeve T-Shirt $14
Contact a Lady Eagles or the High School office at 580(388-4333)
2013-14 Yearbooks will be on Sale starting NOW!! See Mrs. Childress
It is the policy of the Deer Creek - Lamont Public School District to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, qualified handicap, or veteran in its educational services, financial aid and employment. Inquiries concerning application of this policy may be referred to High School Principal, coordinator of Title IX, and Section 504 responsibilities. Deer Creek - Lamont Public Schools, 1192 Harrison, Lamont, Ok. 74643, 580-388-4333.
The Deer Creek - Lamont Public Schools hereby notifies each student and their parents of their right to inspect and review the student education records under the Federal Family Educational Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA)
- The right of a student’s parents and eligible students to inspect and review the student’s education records.
- The intent of the Deer Creek - Lamont Public School District to limit the disclosure of information contained in a student’s education records except: (1) by the prior written consent of the student’s parents or the eligible student, (2) as directory information, or (3) under certain limited circumstances, as permitted by the FERPA.
- The right of a student’s parent or an eligible student to seek to correct parts of the student’s education record which he or she believes to be inaccurate, misleading, or in violation of student rights. The right includes the right to a hearing to present evidence that the record should be changed if the district decides not to alter it according to the parent or eligible student’s request.
- The right of any person to file a complaint with the Department of Health, Education and Welfare if the Deer Creek - Lamont Public School District violates the FERPA.
- Parents and eligible students should come to the Principal’s office to obtain copies of the policy and information as to the correct procedure to following in requesting action about a student’s record. Copies of this policy are located in the Elementary Principal’s office, High School Principal’s office, and in the Superintendent’s office.
This district will arrange to provide translations of this notice to non-English speaking parents in their native language.
RSA 2012-2013 Results
March Parent Newletter
**Please turn in school reach letters with numbers for contacting on it
as soon as possible
Letter for phone numbers.