State Fair of Oklahoma
Friday, September 19
HS Football vs Medford @Lamont 7:30
Baked Potato Bar @ Lamont HS Cafeteria 5:30
( Baked Potato, Dessert, & Drink Only $5.00)
ACT Registration Due for October 25th-see Mr. Moon
Friday, September 19
Cross Country @OBU
Monday, September 22
Elem/JH Football Pond Creek-Hunter @PCH
4-H Meeting @4:00
Tuesday, September 23
Northwest District COLT Conference @ Enid
3rd and 4th grade Football Vs. Covington Douglas @ Covington
Sept. 25- Oct. 5
Tulsa State Fair
Thursday, September 25
Softball- Districts 25th-27th
Friday, September 26
Blue and Gold/T&D Money and Orders Due
HS Football Vs. Prue @ Prue
2013-14 Yearbooks will be on Sale starting NOW!! See Mrs. Childress
DCLA 4-H will be collecting canned food until September 19th. There will be collection boxes at the Post Office, Elementary, and High School
Cans being Collected include Hunts Tomato Sauce, Del Monte French cut Green Beans, Del Monte Leaf Spinach (More Information)
PTO Drive-Thru Meal October 24th From 5:00-7:00 @New Gym Foyer
(BBQ Pork Sandwich, Chip, Cookies, & Water $5.00)
Tickets Available from any PTO member
Senior Parents are having a Baked Potato Bar on September 19th in the high school cafeteria before the DCLA vs. Medford football game. Money will be going for After Prom.
It is the policy of the Deer Creek - Lamont Public School District to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, qualified handicap, or veteran in its educational services, financial aid and employment. Inquiries concerning application of this policy may be referred to High School Principal, coordinator of Title IX, and Section 504 responsibilities. Deer Creek - Lamont Public Schools, 1192 Harrison, Lamont, Ok. 74643, 580-388-4333.
The Deer Creek - Lamont Public Schools hereby notifies each student and their parents of their right to inspect and review the student education records under the Federal Family Educational Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA)
- The right of a student’s parents and eligible students to inspect and review the student’s education records.
- The intent of the Deer Creek - Lamont Public School District to limit the disclosure of information contained in a student’s education records except: (1) by the prior written consent of the student’s parents or the eligible student, (2) as directory information, or (3) under certain limited circumstances, as permitted by the FERPA.
- The right of a student’s parent or an eligible student to seek to correct parts of the student’s education record which he or she believes to be inaccurate, misleading, or in violation of student rights. The right includes the right to a hearing to present evidence that the record should be changed if the district decides not to alter it according to the parent or eligible student’s request.
- The right of any person to file a complaint with the Department of Health, Education and Welfare if the Deer Creek - Lamont Public School District violates the FERPA.
- Parents and eligible students should come to the Principal’s office to obtain copies of the policy and information as to the correct procedure to following in requesting action about a student’s record. Copies of this policy are located in the Elementary Principal’s office, High School Principal’s office, and in the Superintendent’s office.
This district will arrange to provide translations of this notice to non-English speaking parents in their native language.
RSA 2012-2013 Results
March Parent Newletter
**Please turn in school reach letters with numbers for contacting on it
as soon as possible
Letter for phone numbers.