Friday, December 19
Semester Test- 2, 4, and 6
Elementary Christmas Parties at 10:15
Dismisss at 12:30
HS Bball vs Kremlin -Here 6:30
Monday, January 5
Start of 3rd 9 Weeks
Tuesday, January 6
JH Bball Vs. Medford @ Home 4:00
HS Bball Vs. Medford @ Home 6:30
HS Bball Mulhall-Orlando Tourn (TBA) Bracket
Coach Rey will be placing another order for DCLA shirts/ sweatpants. If you would like to order, please let her know as soon as possible. Call the school at 388-4333. This order will be due by Monday, December 15th. Thank you!!
Saturday, December 20th 10am-2pm
Lamont Fire Department Blood Drive @ Lamont Fire Station
Santa will be at the blood drive. Everybody is welcome to come and take pictures with Santa by donation.
He will be passing out candy as well.
Christmas Break December 19 to January 5th
Friday Schedule-for high school
2013-14 Yearbooks will be on Sale starting NOW!! See Mrs. Childress
Yearbooks for sale--Costs: $35!
It is the policy of the Deer Creek - Lamont Public School District to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, qualified handicap, or veteran in its educational services, financial aid and employment. Inquiries concerning application of this policy may be referred to High School Principal, coordinator of Title IX, and Section 504 responsibilities. Deer Creek - Lamont Public Schools, 1192 Harrison, Lamont, Ok. 74643, 580-388-4333.
The Deer Creek - Lamont Public Schools hereby notifies each student and their parents of their right to inspect and review the student education records under the Federal Family Educational Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA)
- The right of a student’s parents and eligible students to inspect and review the student’s education records.
- The intent of the Deer Creek - Lamont Public School District to limit the disclosure of information contained in a student’s education records except: (1) by the prior written consent of the student’s parents or the eligible student, (2) as directory information, or (3) under certain limited circumstances, as permitted by the FERPA.
- The right of a student’s parent or an eligible student to seek to correct parts of the student’s education record which he or she believes to be inaccurate, misleading, or in violation of student rights. The right includes the right to a hearing to present evidence that the record should be changed if the district decides not to alter it according to the parent or eligible student’s request.
- The right of any person to file a complaint with the Department of Health, Education and Welfare if the Deer Creek - Lamont Public School District violates the FERPA.
- Parents and eligible students should come to the Principal’s office to obtain copies of the policy and information as to the correct procedure to following in requesting action about a student’s record. Copies of this policy are located in the Elementary Principal’s office, High School Principal’s office, and in the Superintendent’s office.
This district will arrange to provide translations of this notice to non-English speaking parents in their native language.
RSA 2012-2013 Results
March Parent Newletter
**Please turn in school reach letters with numbers for contacting on it
as soon as possible
Letter for phone numbers.